The MSOP...

The MSOP...
FEAR BASED STRESS BOX Click on pic of MSOP!

Friday, March 7, 2014

EVENSTAD v Obama

I filed a $420,000,000,000 USA CLASS ACTION Lawsuit in United States District Court today at 3:45 pm Central vs POTUS Barack Hussein Obama, AG Eric Holder, DHHS Kathleen Sebelius, DEA Michele Leonhart, et al for denying Epileptic children, US Combat Wounded Warriors with PTSD, millions of other sick kids and adults Cannabis (Medical Marijuana) as medicine since 2001-2003 when the U.S. Government patented Cannabis FOR MEDICINE which will be a separate challenge!

http://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/htv/programa.asp?ls_year=88&event_id=880502

My testimony before the House HHS Committee at 2:41>2:47:30

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24465959/Cannabis_Madness_War_Criminals0001.pdf

Complaint

I'm suing all MN individuals and entities who testify against Medical Marijuana and am SUING EVERY "LAW ENFORCEMENT" AGENCY IN THE STATE THAT IS PART OF THE POLICE CHIEFS POSITION, SHERIFF'S, PROSECUTORS, AND THE LEGISLATORS WHO VOT(ED) AGAINST THE BILL. ALSO CARLY MELIN AND SCOTT DIBBLE FOR ALLOWING COPS TO BULLY AND INTIMIDATE THEM (a gay and a girl...TYPICAL POLICE THUGGERY) VS THESE CORRUPT PEOPLE SHOWING RESPECT TO NEILL FRANLIN WHO CAME HERE TO HELP PEOPLE. THE MEDIA IS BEING SUED TOO AS SOON AS I HAVE MONEY. TPAW AND LIBTARDS OWN EVRY MEDIA OUTLET IN MN AS NO ONE WILL LET ME EXPOSE MY RAPE FRAME IN 15 YEARS.

Cannabis is being recognized more and more every day as the one true Miracle/Wonder" Drug as I've known since I discovered this Miraculous, Life-giving and Healing Plant I have smoked in religious celebration to God since I was 15 years old in my basement at 6005 Leslee Lane, Edina, MN USA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment