The MSOP...

The MSOP...
FEAR BASED STRESS BOX Click on pic of MSOP!

Monday, February 3, 2014

Robert Rancourt Dot Com

The Transcript I've Ordered will be Posted Publicly and this bully on the bench in his  black dress...this

Corrupt, Cowardly Criminal:

Tenth "Judicial" District Court (Chisago County) "judge"

www.RobertRancourt.com

Another Punk Minnesota District Court Judge drunk on power he will not have much longer as the MN JUDICIAL CUSTOM/PRACTICE OF URINATING ON THE CONSTITUTION AND DEFECATING ON THE FOUNDING FATHERS GRAVES WILL BE ELIMINATED AND THE GUILTY WILL BE EXPOSED, SENTENCED AND PUNISHED!

http://www.mncourts.gov/?page=JudgeBio_v2&ID=30188

What fun for me know that I know he was on the JAP/SCAP.

Now I CAN take his CAREER, his REPUTATION, and hopefully fit him with Mr. Stevens' tailor as the DisHonorable "Judge" RANCOURT deserves the bright Orange Jeffrey Dahmer Jumpsuit with:

MCF-RC on the back of it much more than Brad Stevens ever did. I hope to disrupt this "Public Servants" retirement plan with the likes of the prison cell he sent Brad Stevens back to.

Watch

Verdict: GUILTY
Sentence: Stay Tuned.

PS: Open your wallet Bob for my $500 Bill your Court is getting for my half-day spent in Court.

No comments:

Post a Comment