The MSOP...

The MSOP...
FEAR BASED STRESS BOX Click on pic of MSOP!

Thursday, February 27, 2014

RETALIATION

I HAVEN'T HAD A MOVING VIOLATION IN 25 YEARS UNTIL COWARDLY MN FAUX LAW ENFORCEMENT IN THE FORM OF THE WORST SCUM IN THE EARTH...LOWER THAN ANY RAPIST OR EVEN CHILD MOLESTER IN PRISON: Orono PD DAN NICCUM! Yep...the COWARD SHERIFF RICH STANEK, MIKE FREEMAN, GOV DAYTON AND OTHERS TRYING TO INTIMIDATE ME SENT THE SUBHUMAN FILTH DAN NUCCUM THAT CHOSE TO DO AN ARMED SWAT STYLE HOME INVASION MARCH 6, 1998...A DAY THAT WILL LIVE IN INFAMY AS CRIMINAL RAPIST MN IMPRISONED THIS INNOCENT MAN!!!

The "System" is very close to been exposed and drugs are very close to being legalized in MN so Law Enforcement feels very threatened over their drugs, rape/sex $ money Empire as Gorilla Pimp Drug Lords.
They don't like this so they set Dirty Rapist Orono PD Dan Niccum out to harass and try to intimidate me and now Judge Frank has his Hired Guns call me today and whine about my blog I'm not sending links to Frank. Stay off my blog and don't seek me out if my exposing your crimes upsets you. Then, after my HISTORIC FRANKLIN-EVENSTAD GETTYSBURG MOMENT IN THIS VILE WAR ON PEOPLE OUR POLICE STATE (SOON TO BE REDUCED TO A SMALL GROUP OF SPECIAL FORCES UNDER MY LEADERSHIP AS MN COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF) I have Protect & Serve HARRASSING AND TRYING TO INTIMIDATE ME at Midnight. Pathetic

No comments:

Post a Comment