The MSOP...

The MSOP...
FEAR BASED STRESS BOX Click on pic of MSOP!

Saturday, February 1, 2014

My EXPERT Testimony

Debuts Monday in a MN Courtroom. My CV is being worked on this weekend during the "SuperBowl". Then I enter SCAP Proceedings and deconstruct this "Program" and establish the Record of Smoking the Charts that aren't even allowed on Holds, the credibility/validity of BER's, "Treatment" "Teams"...how MSOP REALLY WORKS. THE SCAP JUDGES AND THE AGO: :((

The SCAP Bench knows I hold the keys to their careers and reputations and even possibly their jail/prison cell, as does Mr. Kirwin, Mr. Widseth, Lori Swanson, Steve Alpert, SRB, many others.

That's why my expert credentials and qualifications are being clearly established elsewhere so I will have judicial determination that despite my unorthodox qualifications, I am the FOREMOST EXPERT ON THE www.MinnesotaSexOffenderProgram.com IN THE STATE OF MINNESOTA.

No comments:

Post a Comment