The MSOP...

The MSOP...
FEAR BASED STRESS BOX Click on pic of MSOP!

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Legal REC Pot MN: DEBATE ME

I'm PUBLICLY CALLING OUT/CHALLENGING HENNEPIN so-called "Public Safety" and "Law Enforcement" Officials HCAO MIKE FREEMAN, HCSO RICH STANEK, Head Sheriff JAMES FRANKLIN, Head DA PAUL BEAUMEISTER, Dakota DA JIM BACKSTROM, YOUR DRUG TREATMENT COYNSELOR/THERAPIST, POLICE OFC & BASKET CASE TREATMENT CLIENT 1 of 9 who gets addicted and doesn't simply quit using.

I WILL DEBATE YOU ALONE. I have lived this in HENNEPIN County MINNESOTA and had my own nearly destroyed and that of my sisters while my Brother Steve 's life was destroyed over and stolen because of these criminals pimping, raping and murdering us for their failed policies which not only contribute, but actually cause most of the crime and violence which keeps these people employed as they are devoid of conscience...true psychopaths. 

No comments:

Post a Comment