The MSOP...

The MSOP...
FEAR BASED STRESS BOX Click on pic of MSOP!

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Dan Niccum: Rapist

Orono Police Officer Dan Niccum is a criminal and a rapist. I told this rapist to his face he was a criminal after I was targeted by MN "Law Enforcement" who are running scared and have me under round-the-clock surveillance instead of actually protecting or serving. I went out to Spring Park to get my mail and Phase I of MN Law Enforcement Retaliation.
I'm suing Niccum, Orono Police Chief Corey Farniok and investigating his and his fellow protect and serve protection and service of their homicide victim...lots of dead citizens lately and not a scratch on these Thugs in Blue. After all that is their training: Shoot first, any questions later your lawyers will handle. It's a Green Light to MURDER and it ends, as does Niccum's Police Career Day 1 Governor!

www.DanNiccum.com

No comments:

Post a Comment