The MSOP...

The MSOP...
FEAR BASED STRESS BOX Click on pic of MSOP!

Friday, January 31, 2014

HCAO John L. Kirwin: Criminal

I'm REMOVING ONE ARROW AT A TIME FROM KIRWIN'S DEADLY QUIVER AS I DESTROY MSOP SINGLEHANDEDLY WHILE Tony Cornish & OSI Ken Letourneau watch.

Speaking of OSI, here's the criminal who refused my "demands" to prosecute Donnay's RA/CN Unit in 2005: www.MarkUner.com

www.WilliamBDonnay.com Petitioned me to discredit me and silence me forever regarding my knowledge of the State of Minnesota's Political Murder of DRU SJODIN to save MSOP.
www.JohnLKirwin.com refused to listen to me when I told him from MCF-OPH in 2006 that I was innocent and he was warned not to prosecute me.
KIRWIN prosecuted for me for www.GovernorTimPawlenty.com and other illegitimate political motives and to prevent me from proving the rape frame and suing HCADC for my 371 days of torture in jail and eight more years in our prisons meant for people who have committed a crime. 

KIRWIN was given the opportunity to Dismiss my phony political petition today and he refused me knowing I pose less "risk" than he does or Judge Anderson to the Community.
STUART SHAPIRO 
JOHN KIRWIN
MIKE FREEMAN
AMY KLOBUCHAR 
MICHAEL RICHARDSON
Pete Albrecht
Marilyn Kaman
Amy Phenix

Where are these corrupt cowards for the women being beaten, strangled and murdered in this State.

Their collective sick, sordid focus on their largely State-Created "Sex Offenders" gives these cowards the pass on the real dangers in the community:

1 Sex Offender Murder last 10 years by Steve Johnson, who the State pretended was a "domestic":

300 murdered women by Domestic Offenders like Shapiro, Freeman, Kirwin and Donnay...COWARDS!

VERDICT: GUILTY
SENTENCE: STAY TUNED

No comments:

Post a Comment