The MSOP...

The MSOP...
FEAR BASED STRESS BOX Click on pic of MSOP!

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

MN "Experts"/Examiners

I'm going to have a lot to say about the Examiners in coming months. Right now let's focus on:

Mary Kenning: Brad Stevens, Dale Williams + 50 plus
James Gilbertson: Brad Stevens, Dale Williams + 90 plus
Paul Reitman: Dale Williams, Rich Williams + 90 plus
James Alsdurf: Dale Williams, Chris Coker + 90 plus
Rosemary Linderman: Brad Stevens + 60 plus
Linda Marshall: Brad Stevens + 50 plus

These people and another dozen or so led by Harry "Hitman" Hoberman (100's in several State's) responsible for literally 500 "Fake" SDP/SPP Cases in MN alone, and are "Highly Likely" to be stripped of their psychology licenses and jailed and/or imprisoned once I prove what they and I all know they did to these victims. Just as the Examiner Reports are being challenged in ND, they will be challenged here. They will not survive Daubert (Frye-Mack in MN) challenges in the Karsjens litigation, or in my own Judicial Hold Order Class Action.

While I was detained in the MSOP from 2006-2008, I read, analyzed and studied at least 200 SDP/SPP PETITIONS AND A MINIMUM OF 500 MN "Expert" Reports--Either as "Pre-Petition" "Screeners" and/or "Court-Appointed" INDEPENDENT Lol "Examiners"-(Arms of the Prosecution).

I've also read, analyzed and studied every SDP/SPP appeal in MN, and I know many Appellants.

In the lawsuits and complaints to the psychology board from their combined HUNDREDS of victims we will get these "experts" under oath and obtain the names and the illegal, unconstitutional Directives/Orders that came down to these unethical psychologists to "...commit them all." as Dr. Penny Zwecker candidly stated to me in a recorded call.

How ironic now that these Doctors are going to be under severe stressors soon including loss of job/career, professional/public humiliation over their appalling, unethical conduct which violates the very Oath they Swear, and the very real and appreciable threat of Federal Civil Rights Prosecutions!
I look forward to seeing them Examined under Oath in every case I appear after I have dismantled their pro-commit Cherry-Picking of the literature, the "Lifetime Estimate", "High Risk/High Needs" etc.

The Task Force Recommends educating the SDP/SPP Judiciary, so one case at a time I shall do that!

POST IN PROGRESS

3 comments:

  1. I have extensive information regarding Paul Reitman and James Gilbertson their license should have been revoked years ago the Board has refused to take action on them, but the Attorney General is now investigating them the 2 men should be in jail for what they have done, I would be willing to help you take these men off the streets in any way I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent! Thank you for having the courage to come forward. These people are still employed as psychologists, getting men committed and keeping them committed. I know enough to get any single client case in MSOP a Full Discharge and I'm working on proving that as my client or clients will be MSOP'S first Full Discharges. Watch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gilbertson opposes Brad Stevens Full Discharge despite Stevens posing Low Risk

    ReplyDelete