The MSOP...

The MSOP...
FEAR BASED STRESS BOX Click on pic of MSOP!

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Task Force Mtg: 10/23/13

An interesting day for me as I headed to Saint Paul at 3:30 pm for a Meeting/Summit with my Mentor, Professor Peter Erlinder...at an undisclosed location (in case the U.S. State Department tries to finish the job the Rwandan Assassination/Hit Squads attempted in Rwanda) http://goo.gl/HnErlf and we had a Titanic Summit: My POLICE FRAME and Wrongful Conviction from Hennepin County (HCAO AND HCDC VIOLATED MY RIGHTS EVERY STEP OF THE WAY AND CONSPIRED TO ILLEGALLY AND UNCONSTITUTIONALLY FRAME ME AND CONVICT OF A CRIME THEY ALL KNEW I NEVER COMMITTED (Pardon Pun)), my "DRU SJODIN" GPS LETTER PROPOSAL FOR LEVEL "3" SEX OFFENDERS (TO MN DOC COMMISSION JOAN FABIAN, MN GOVERNOR TIMOTHY PAWLENTY, MN ATTORNEY GENERAL LORI SWANSON, MN COMMISSIONER OF PUBLIC SAFETY RICHARD STANEK, U.S. PRESIDENT GEORGE BUSH, U.S. ATTORNEY GENERAL JOHN ASHCROFT, AMW JOHN WALSH, ET AL.), my concerted and extremely determined attempts to reach Dru Sjodin's Mom, Linda Walker, Dad Allan Sjodin, Chris Lang, Uncle Sid, who recently DIED without knowing the truth behind DRU'S Abduction, Rape, And Brutal, Sadistic Murder: FALSE "RAPIST" LABELED INNOCENT MAN THOMAS EVENSTAD HAD IDENTIFIED THE "DEADLY GAP" IN THE STATE'S PUBLIC SAFETY: SEVERELY MENTALLY DISORDERED, RECIDIVISTIC, VIOLENT, DANGEROUS SEXUAL CRIMINALS WERE BEING ALLOWED BY THE STATE OF MINNESOTA TO REJOIN SOCIETY AFTER 3, 5, 25 VIOLENT SEXUAL VIOLENCE CONVICTIONS SO LONG AS THEY "EXPIRED" THEIR SENTENCE UNDER CURRENT, EXISTING LAW...AND NOT BE SUBJECT TO ANY MONITORING/SUPERVISION.

I had identified this deadly gap in the System and requested assistance from all the people in power in our state and country and I was ignored (deliberately I allege).

In JANUARY, 2003, when after being illicitly in prison for 5 years by then I had read about, interviewed convicts, staffs and DOC Officials during my "bit" & researched and investigated the Minnesota DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS (SO THOROUGHLY THAT I DISCOVERED SECURITY ISSUES IN MCF-STILLWATER's Infamous "B-West/Wild, Wild West", where I was illegally and unconstitutionally double-bunked in wet cells lacking the Required Square of Living Space (70 Sq. Ft) FOR EVEN A SOLO OCCUPANT, and I was forced to endure the torture of lengthy "lockdowns" in which you and your cellie are forced to reside together 24/7 for a WEEKAT A TIME without even being allowed out of your cell to shower) THE LAW AND IDENTIFIED THIS PUBLIC SAFETY PROBLEM AND PROPOSED THE SOLUTION WHICH STILL HAS NOT BEEN IMPLEMENTED TO DATE WITH DRU SJODIN'S THE PRICE TAG SO FAR.

LCIE STEVENSON, PROGRAM DIRECTOR AT MCF-OPH THREATENED MY LIFE WHEN I TOLD HIM TO GO TO HELL WHEN HE THREATENED TO PUT ME BODILY INTO THE SUPERMAX UNIT AT OAK PARK HEIGHTS, WHERE GOVERNOR PAWLENTY HAD ME PUT AS HE WORKED HIS REVENGE ON ME FOR RUBBING HIS NOSE IN HIS FAILURE TO PROTECT DRU SJODIN. GOVERNOR PAWLENTY WAS ENRAGED, AND HE USED JOHN L. KIRWIN AND THE HENNEPIN COUNTY ATTORNEY'S OFFICE AT HIS PERSONAL GESTAPO/SS STORMTROOPERS AND THEY HAD THEIR HANDCUFFS, THEIR SHERIFF's VEHICLE DRIVE ME TO THE WORKHOUSE TO EXPERIENCE THE DREAD OF FACING A DEATH SENTENCE TO MSOP EVEN THOUGH I HAD NEVER COMMITTED A SEX CRIME.

Anyway, after the lengthy chat with Peter about what I experienced and witnessed with regard to the BRAD RONALD STEVENS SCAP PHASE II HEARING ON SEPTEMBER 20, 2013, and my belief that this FRAUD IS SYSTEMIC (GOING BACK 11 YEARS AND AFFECTING HUNDREDS OF MEN) THAT MSOP "EXPERTS" Dr. JENNIFER JONES/Dr. LAUREN ALLEN and LUCINDA JESSON/DHS/STATE RETAINED "INDEPENDENT" Examiner Good Old Harlan GILBERTSON PERPETRATED ON VICTIM STEVENS, WITH FULL SUPPORT OF THE VICTIM's OWN ATTORNEY, TASK FORCE PATSY RYAN MAGNUS (130 plus MSOP
VICTIMS), LORI SWANSON's MN ATTORNEY GENERAL's OFFICE (SAME AGO THAT
SIGNED OFF ON ALFONSO RODRIQUEZ' RELEASE IN 2003, WHICH CONVENIENTLY ALLOWED PAWLENTY'S POLITICAL AGENDA, 10 MORE YEARS OF MSOP AND 500 PLUS FAKE CASES. I DISCUSSED MY EVIDENCE WITH PETER ERLINDER.

HENNEPIN COUNTY PROLIFIC SVP PROSECUTOR JOHN L. KIRWIN NEEDS TO RETIRE. He has no interest in Public Safety, only politics and his sordid obsession with Sex Offenders that , which is clearly pathological. I don't know if Mr. Kirwin is a sexual abuse victim himself and/or perpetrator, but I do know he's more obsessed with sex offenders than sex offenders are obsessed with themselves.

I called the Office that Wrongfully Convicted me and sent me to prison for 8 years knowing I was innocent all along and then tried to commit me for many reasons: Liability in my HC Jail Lawsuit, Discredit/Silence me re Dru SJODIN, Fears of litigation I never brought (yet) vs DOC, the list goes on and on. The State DIDNT want THEIR INNOCENT MAN TO EVER GET OUT TO TELL THE WORLD HOW THEY OBTAINED THEIR FALSE CONVICTION OR TO GIVE IT BACK TO THE STATE, WHICH US WHAT I AM GOING TO DO.

Just like Dru Sjodin's REAL KILLER, WILLIAM B. DONNAY, I PREDICT THAT JOHN L. KIRWIN HAS NEVER BEEN REQUIRED TO SUBMIT TO ANY MENTAL HEALTH


EVALUATIONS, AND YET BETWEEN DONNAY AND KIRWIN THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MORE MEN THAN ANYONE IN MSOP, OUTSIDE OF JOAN FABIAN, TIM PAWLENTY MIKE HATCH AND RICH STANEK FOR THE FATE THAT THE STATE SET UP FOR DRU.

I met with Peter from 4:30-6:15 and then went to the meeting. I LOOKED INTO THE EYES OF A SERIAL KILLER AFTER I ENTERED THE ROOM: DONNAY, PASSED ON ALFONSO RODRIQUEZ WITH HIS RECORD AND THEN PETITIONED ME FOR PAWLENTY, ROBERTS, SHAPIRO , BEITZ, UNER, FABIAN, BENSON, SKON, ZAWACKI, ETC. RESPONSIBLE FOR MULTIPLE MURDERS SINCE THE 1980's AND LIKE JOHN L. KIRWIN, ZERO POSITIVE CONTRIBUTION TO PUBLIC SAFETY OVER A 30 plus year reign AND SEVERAL MURDER VICTIMS, HUNDEREDS UPON HUNDREDS OF POLITICAL COMMITS.

I WAS HAPPY TO SEE THAT MY MESSAGE WAS RECEIVED, AS FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE THE INCEPTION OF THE TASK FORCE, THE MSOP CRITICS/FAMILY MEMBERS WERE ALLOWED THE "WORKING RECOMMENDATIONS" THAT CHAIR MAGNUSON STATED ON THE RECORD WERE NOT PERMITTED IN THE PUBLICS HANDS, YET I IDENTIFIED NUMEROUS MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC (PROSECUTORS WHO COMMIT MEN, MSOP STAFF AND OFFICIALS WHO ABUSE, NEGLECT AND TORTURE MEN, MSOP "LEGAL" WHO DEFEND THE INDEFENSIBLE, ETC. WHILE MSOP CRITIC RUSS HOKKANSON, PROFESSOR PETER ERLINDER AND MYSELF WERE REFUSED THE SAME DOCUMENTS DHS MADE SURE EVERY ONE OF THEIR ADVOCATES/SUPPORTERS HAD.

RUSS HOKKANSON & I MANAGED TO EVEN THE PLAYING FIELD INCREMENTALLY. THE PUBLIC IS NOW ALLOWED TO HAVE WHAT WAS SELECTIVELY PROVIDED PRIOR TO TONIGHT.

THANK YOU RUSS.

CLINICAL DIRECTOR JANINE HEBERT MUST BE REPLACED. SHE HAS PURPOSEFULLY AND DISRESPECTFULLY LEFT THE LAST TWO MEETINGS IMMEDIATELY AS FAMILY MEMBERS ARE ALLOWED THE DISGRACEFUL "Two Minutes" TASK FORCE ALLOWS.
SHE IS UNABLE TO COMPREHEND JOHN RYDBERG IS NOT SAFER TO RELEASE THAN 647 MEN. SHE IS A STATE PATSY. SHE IS UNABLE TO EVEN MOVE MEN FROM PHASE PHASE I AND PHASE II 



1/3 NOT THERE AS USUAL...NO SIGN OF 3 of 4 MN LEGISLATORS ON THIS APPOINTED PANEL! SHAMEFUL!!!

HERE IS THE ROLL CALL OF WHO WAS THERE, WHO WASN'T, AND THEIR ATTENDANCE GRADE THUS FAR:

Chair Eric J. Magnuson: A+ He has been at every meeting I attended, and I've only missed 2 or 3.
Vice-Chair James Rosenbaum: A+ He only missed one meeting to my knowledge on vacation.


POST IN PROGRESS

No comments:

Post a Comment