The MSOP...

The MSOP...
FEAR BASED STRESS BOX Click on pic of MSOP!

Friday, September 20, 2013

MSOP Director: Nancy Johnston

Nancy and I go way back. Check out the 9/22/06 letter I sent her from the bowels of the Fear-Based Stress Box, under inhuman suffering from the Minnesota Department of Human Suffering (DHS)/MSOPrison:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24465959/Nancy%20Johnston%20Ltr9.22.060001.pdf

Nancy never lifted a finger for me or any other MSOP "Client-Patient". She reigned from afar. You never saw Nancy. One cameo at the HRB where she did what she does best: Lie to your face. She told the HRB that her sadistic Treatment Plans she Ordered and had implemented against me weren't Treatment Plans:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24465959/HRB_12.15.060001.pdf

DOES THIS SADISTIC "INDIVIDUAL PROGRAM PLAN METHOD'' NOT LOOK LIKE A TX PLAN, ALBEIT MSOP STYLE: BRAINWASHING, CONTROL, LIMITING ACCESS TO COMPLAIN ABOUT ABUSE, MALTREATMENT, NEGLECT, ILLEGAL, UNCONSTITUTIONAL SUMMARY PUNISHMENT AND NO OVERSIGHT WHATSOEVER OF THIS "PROGRAM". NONE. NOT BY THE COURTS, NOT LAW ENFORCEMENT, CERTAINLY NOT ROBERTA OPHEIM's COWARDLY CREW...NO ONE. TRULY SCARY:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24465959/1.23.07%20IPPM0001.pdf

HERE IS THE STATE INVESTIGATORS REPORT AFTER I TOLD ON NANCY FOR ILLEGALLY AND UNCONSTITUTIONALLY HAVING ME PUT IN PROTECTIVE ISOLATION ON FOUR (4) SEPERATE OCCASIONS FOR FOLLOWING MSOP POLICIES/PROCEEDURES/RULES/REGULATIONS:

 https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24465959/Correction%20Order%203.7.070001.pdf

Game, Set, Checkmate, Etc. Nancy, as I withstood all you could muster to break me and punish me.

Thanks for Playing.

MSOP DIRECTOR JOHNSTON told me right to my face that as long as she was the MSOP Site Director, no "Patient" would ever be allowed a private, unmonitored call to their civil commitment attorney(s).

Lucinda Jesson and Anne Barry promoted Nancy to MSOP Director, just as Convicted Sex Offender Gary Grimm "retires".

It's nearly our 7th Annivesary since my heartfelt plea to you to stop punishing me for no just cause.

Happy Anniversary Nancy
.
My offer is still open to you, Lucinda Jesson and Anne Barry. I can make that place much safer fast.

I can also implement a successful treatment model based on Dennis Johnston & Associates Good Lives Model that builds you up and values you up as a human being vs destroying you and rubbing the "clients" nose in their past the rest of their lives. Over 2,200 Successfully Treated Sex Offenders (and one Innocent Man) with less than 10 sex offenders who ever reoffended after Dennis' therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment