The MSOP...

The MSOP...
FEAR BASED STRESS BOX Click on pic of MSOP!

Friday, June 14, 2013

Press Conference: UPDATE

UPDATE(S):

THIS BLOG HAS JUST ECLIPSED 20,000 web views! This is just since its inception on October 15, 2012, with the US having the most hits followed by Germany and Russia with Russia surging past Germany in recent weeks since the blog rename to MSOP GULAG.

I've just returned home from a Meeting/Summit with my attorneys Peter J. Nickitas and C. Peter Erlinder. I've been advised to hold off scheduling a hard date for my Press Conference in light of uncertainty of our schedules with regard to my litigation vs the MSOP/DHSuffering. Therefore I am retaining the tentative (or soft) date of Monday, July 15 for my Press Conference highlighting the evidence that I am an innocent man who has never "committed" (Pardon Pun) a Sex Offense in my life.

THE PRESS CONFERENCE will also prove the only piece of evidence anyone needs to consider to understand that MSOP MUST BE CLOSED/SHUT DOWN IS THE FACT THAT MINNESOTA TRIED TO COMMIT AN INNOCENT CITIZEN INTO THE MSOP AFTER BETH ROBERTS, STUART SHAPIRO, FRANCIS J. CONNOLLY AND OTHERS ILLEGALLY AND UNCONSTITUTIONALLY VIOLATED MY RIGHTS AND FALSELY CONVICTED ME!

I'm planning on holding a Press Conference regarding my Wrongful Conviction. All of the local Twin Cities Television Media (WCCO-TV, KSTP-TV, FOX 9, & KARE-11) have indicated their interest and will be in attendance as I understand it.

I have TENTATIVELY scheduled it for my birthday, Monday, July 15, 2013 at either/or Roosevelt Park in Richfield or Woodlake Nature Center. At present my Private Investigator has indicated that she be will present as a resource for witnesses who know anything regarding the State's STAR WITNESSES: Hannah Seward, Stephanie Worm/Ranthum, Angie Meyer, Sasha Bowen,  Aaron Gardner and Jennifer Anderson.

We have some surprise guests planned for the event!

I plan to contact each news organization as the date closer approaches and firms up. In the meantime I am requesting that the Media please read the narrative and actual case evidence (Post-Conviction Hearing Testimony--EVIDENCE OF FELONY OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE/WITNESS TAMPERING by then Detective Beth Roberts (http://AgentBethRoberts.com) now busted down to Sgt. Roberts due to the disgraceful, shameful disciplinary record she has as a cop that I posted in a previous blog post. A Dirty Cop who is not arrested nor prosecuted for HER  CRIMES; who refuses to arrest and sign Complaints and False Affidavits against Hannah Seward, Jennifer Anderson, Angie Meyer, Sasha Bowen or others, but does all of the above and oh, so much more to my family & I.

One significant piece of evidence my jury never saw due to the gross negligence and sheer incompetence of Super Predator Frederick J Goetz (http://FrederickJGoetz.com)  "victim" Hannah Seward TRANSFERRED TO LIVE LINKS CHAT LINE AND CONTINUED THIS SAME PROMISCUOUS BEHAVIOR AND THE RECORDS FROM LIVE LINKS CHAT LINE (SID MENTHER, CALL CENTER DIRECTOR AT LIVE LINKS MATCHED THE STATE's "RAPE" VICTIM's parent's phone number (HERO DARRELL SEWARD 's HOME PHONE) to this sex line uninterruted right through my "RAPE" trial and beyond unabated and apparently insatiable. ALL OF THIS EVIDENCE IS COMING OUT PUBLICLY SINCE THE 3 CRIMINALS IN THE COURTROOM: "DEFENSE" Attorney Frederick J. Goetz, Hennepin County District Court Stu Shapiro (www.StuartEShapiro.com) under the Supervision of then and now current again District Attorney Mike Freeman's "Criminal" Division (Oh yes, they are CRIMINALS ALRIGHT)  and Bastion Of Justice Judge Francis J. Connolly (www.FrancisJConnolly.com) evisceration of my First, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh and Eighth Amendment Rights under the U.S. Constitution.

MS. SEWARD's STATEMENTS AND TRIAL TESTIMONY THAT SHE NEVER RETURNED TO THOSE CHAT ( read: SEX) LINES WAS PATENTLY FALSE AND CONSTITUTED FELONY PERJURY, WHICH AGENT BETH ROBERTS, RICHFIELD POLICE DEPARTMENT HAS ALSO "committed" (pardon pun) NUMEROUS TIMES IN MY "CIVIL" & "CRIMINAL" CASES. This is just one of many shocking facts that is being PUBLICLY EXPOSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment