The MSOP...

The MSOP...
FEAR BASED STRESS BOX Click on pic of MSOP!

Thursday, May 2, 2013

GaryCCayo & GaryCayo Dot Com

I finally have my one page Instant Page Public Service Announcement website (Part of the Limited Edition 'Collect 'em all series'): www.GaryCCayo.com  which should suffice until I have time to build the eventual full website fully documenting the to-date known criminal behavior of Gary C. Cayo.

Coming Soon: www.GaryCayo.com "You betcha"..."Don't you lip off to me."

LISTEN TO THIS LYING, COWARDLY BULLY IN BLUE ISSUE HIS HOLLOW THREATS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKuAD2tC9VQ

Partial Transcript:

Key:

GCC: = Gary C. Cayo, Dirty Cop
TWE = Thomas Wayne Evenstad, Esq.

GCC: Listen ya dick fuck, if i catch ya and find ya, your gonna pay for it okay so SHUT UP!
TWE: Let's meet.
GCC: I don't put up with dog-faced assholes.
TWE: You little, Really?
GCC: You little Motherfucker!
TWE: Really?
GCC: You betcha. Don't you lip off to me!
TWE: What are you gonna do?
GCC: I'm not held by the police department. I don't have to be nice to you dickhead.
TWE: What are you gonna do?
GCC: When are ya gonna figure that out?
Twe: What are you gonna do?
GCC: Huh? I'm not gonna do anything. You come near me and you're gonna get it.


POST IN PROGRESS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment