The MSOP...

The MSOP...
FEAR BASED STRESS BOX Click on pic of MSOP!

Monday, April 15, 2013

Lawsuit Update

UPDATE: I FOUND THE ROCK LYLE WAS HIDING UNDER IN ALASKA!
HE IS SERVED!
Defendant's are served, and now it is the State's turn to Answer. STAY TUNED FOR UPDATES!!!

Lyle Brian Johnson is/was the last remaining Defendant in my lawsuit vs MSOP captioned Evenstad v HERBERG, et al. I was able to trace him with my well developed investigatory skills from Mankato, MB to Fairbanks, Alaska, a Speeding Citation in WI from Nov. 2011, and then back to St. Charles, MN.

It seems I might need to 'ramp things up' Lol investigation-wise in order to turn over the rock this coward is hiding under. Yellow!

Once this War Criminal is captured via Subpoena my lawsuit can finally progress!

UPDATING REGULARLY NOW: PLEASE STAY TUNED!
Speaking of War Criminals, check out www.JohnWillardHoff.com the Inspiration for my GoDaddy 'Collect 'em all' Public Service Domain acquisitions. Thanks John, and thanks for playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment