The MSOP...

The MSOP...
FEAR BASED STRESS BOX Click on pic of MSOP!

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Mtka PD Lt Gary C Cayo Issues Threats, LIES & Loses Control

CONSCIOUSNESS OF GUILT: CRIMINAL RAPE FRAMING DIRTY COP GARY C CAYO:

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=EKuAD2tC9VQ&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DEKuAD2tC9VQ

This abusive little coward issued these hollow threats that he would "catch me, find me and make me pay for it", with "it" being his frame of me for "rape" along with Agent Beth Roberts Richfield Police Department and  Officer Bret Pertler of the Minnetonka Police Department whose silence for 15 years SPEAKS VOLUMES ABOUT HIS CHARACTER/INTEGRITY despite his knowledge of the Complainant's credibility being about the same as his ex-Boss Gary C. Cayo, who brazenly lies in this audio tape about alleged threats I made to him. Produce that audio you lying coward. My address is 4407 Wilshire Blvd. Unit 308, Mound, MN 55364. No need to find me Gary C. Cayo!
 I just gave you my address. I will issue the same challenge I posed to Team MSOP's LYLE BRIAN JOHNSON after he told me he was going to "RAMP THINGS UP AGAINST" me on Christmas Day 2006: MAN UP!

MAN UP GARY C. CAYO...
THAT's WHAT I THOUGHT!
SAME AS LYLE: YELLOW!
GUTLESS COWARDS!
LYLE JOHNSON IN MSOP YELLOW
YELLOW RIGHT COLOR 4 CAYO/JOHNSON!

GARY C CAYO IS A DANGER TO PUBLIC SAFETY. LISTEN TO HIM! HE IS OUT OF "BEHAVIORAL CONTROL", he is exhibiting numerous "THINKING ERRORS", and is a prime candidate for PROTECTIVE ISOLATION, WHERE HE CAN BEGIN TO PUT IN SOME REALLY SERIOUS WORK ON HIS "ANGER ISSUES"! GARY C CAYO MUST BE LEGALLY DISARMED AS HE IS NOT FIT TO BE ANYWHERE NEAR FIREARMS OR ANY WEAPONS!

Observe this bullying little coward planning his next (YOU BETCHA) FRAME JOB ON HIS PUBLIC LINKEDIN PROFILE PICTURE LOL! "I protect and serve MINNETONKA Residents" this little punk told me while he was premeditating my RAPE FRAME OF HIS MINNETONKA RESIDENT WITH AGENT BETH ROBERTS OF THE RICHFIELD POLICE DEPATMENT WHILE CAYO's EMASCULATED LITTLE SUBORDINATE OFFICER BRET PERTLER ALLOWED THIS INJUSTICE TO OCCUR BY COVERING UP HIS KNOWLEDGE OF MY INNOCENCE FOR 15 YEARS!!! THE AUDIO TAPES AND THE RICHFIELD PD TRANSCRIPTS I POSESS (in several locations) PROVE THESE CRIMINALS FRAMED ME!!!

FULL PSYCHIATRIC WORK-UP TO COME!
EXTREMELY HIGH PSYCHOPATHY!
Initial ESTIMATE 32 on SCALE OF 0-40 with
Score of 30 "Cut Score" for Clinical Diagnosis of Psychopath(y)
Charles Manson 35;
Avg Ex-Con 22+
Me: 10 per Dr. Robert Gordon (St. Louis Behavioral Medicine) June, 2006
6-Hour Clinical Interview, Pexton Hall, MSOP-ST. PETER, St. Peter, Minnesota, USA
STAY TUNED
POST IN PROGRESS!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment