The MSOP...

The MSOP...
FEAR BASED STRESS BOX Click on pic of MSOP!

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Beth Roberts' Discipline

The corrupt, dirty Richfield Police Department, headed by Dan Mead says that they destroyed my entire police file (and the evidence of felonies committed by Agent Beth Roberts in the RAPE FRAME) even though Minnetonka PD Sgt Bret Pertler (the cop who has kept mum about his knowledge of my innocence for 15 years, quietly going on with his life was mine was taken) tells me that all police jurisdictions in the State are required per State Law to retain all Homicide and Criminal Sexual Conduct conviction files. See the police case and these "destroyed" files rise from Richfield's and the HCAO's Early Grave at: www.AgentBethRoberts.com, www.FrederickJGoetz.com, www.StuartEShapiro.com & www.FrancisJConnolly.com PROVING THAT I WAS FRAMED.
Imagine that--Richfield PD covering up for their dirty cop dressed in blue & creating "rapists" out of the blue.
Fortunately for me, I have retained the entire file that the criminals at the Richfield Police Department released to me as well as the criminals at the Minnetonka Police Department who worked hand in hand with Agent Roberts, RPD, and the criminals in the Hennepin County Attorney's Office who framed me. Here is Agent Roberts' Public Discipline File with her Felonies & Frame omitted:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24465959/Corrupt_Criminal_DirtyCop.pdf

I THINK I MISSED A PAGE. I WILL HAVE TO RECHECK THE SCAN AS THERE ARE 4 PGS

POST IN PROGRESS

No comments:

Post a Comment