The MSOP...

The MSOP...
FEAR BASED STRESS BOX Click on pic of MSOP!

Saturday, April 13, 2013

A Loving Father's Anguish/FAITH

My Dad is the principle earthly reason I was able to withstand the trauma of dirty cops breaking & entering into my home on March 6, 1998 without probable cause (or any Just Cause) handcuffing me at gunpoint: Glocks, Assault Weapons, Shotgun, etc. abducting me and illegally and unconstitutionally holding me for a decade--all for a "crime" I'm very close to proving was a FALSE RAPE CLAIM WHICH SHOULD'VE RESULTED IN H.S.'s ARREST BY AGENT BETH ROBERTS RICHFIELD PD FOR FALSE REPORT OF A "SERIOUS FELONY" Severity Level 8. A "RAPE" that never happened that ALL KNEW WAS FALSE!
FOLLOW
Virgil Dennis Evenstad on
Twitter
@JUSTICE4SONTOM

Here is one note of 1000's from my hero--My Dad, WHO NEVER WAVERED IN HIS KNOWLEDGE OF MY INNOCENCE AND OUR FAITH GOD WILL EXPOSE THE REAL CRIMINALS, SEX OFFENDERS AND RAPISTS IN THIS CASE: ROBERTS, PERTLER, CAYO, CONNOLLY, KIRWIN, FRANK, ALBRECHT, SCHERER, NICCUM, ALL THE EVIL CANCER:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24465959/Dad_5.2.080001.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment