The MSOP...

The MSOP...
FEAR BASED STRESS BOX Click on pic of MSOP!

Friday, April 5, 2013

48 Hours: Innocent MN "Rapist" Rfld/HCAO Expose'


Tom Evenstad (tom.evenstad@live.com)
Attachment
4/04/13
To: 48hours@cbs.com, virg.evenstad@yahoo.com
Outlook Active View
5 attachments (total 19.6 MB)
Download ARM.Falsity.pdf (4.3 MB)
ARM.Falsity.pdf
Download
Download JA.Recant1.pdf (631.4 KB)
JA.Recant1.pdf
Download
Download JA.Recant2.pdf (3.1 MB)
JA.Recant2.pdf
Download
Download JA.Recant3.pdf (4.0 MB)
JA.Recant3.pdf
Download
Download LA.Falsity.pdf (7.7 MB)
LA.Falsity.pdf
Download
Greetings


I sent case info to you from prison 10 years ago but MN made sure you never received it.

I am an INNOCENT MN CITIZEN who was framed for a rape that never occurred and forced to serve 10 years in prison and a maximum-security mental institution to prevent me and my elderly Dad from exposing for the world Hennepin County, MN Officials' actions/behavior/conduct which led to my false rape conviction and corresponding destruction of my name and reputation.

My Dad and I want to have our story told from the perspective of MN's alleged "Chat Line Rapist".


Cordially,
Thomas Wayne Evenstad
952-769-7644

Thomas Evenstad
President/CEO
TEVEnterprises, LLC
www.TEVEnterprises.com
Tom@TEVEnterprises.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment