The MSOP...

The MSOP...
FEAR BASED STRESS BOX Click on pic of MSOP!

Saturday, January 26, 2013

One Solution: Emotion Beats

HERE IS ONE ANSWER TO ALL OF OUR PROBLEMS. I MET THESE MEN VIA TWITTER A FEW DAYS AGO. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE THEY ARE, FROM EXCEPT I KNOW ITS MINNEAPOLIS, ST PAUL, CHICAGO, PHILADELPHIA, NEWARK, COMPTON--IT'S OUR STREETS IN OUR COUNTRY AND IT'S OUR CHILDREN WE NEED TO SALVAGE! AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED THESE ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT THREE MINUTES IN MEDIA I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE:

MINNESOTA: PLEASE MEET MY NEW FRIENDS AND HOMIES: EMOTION BEATS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wpmo2ulBl_I

IF MN CARED ABOUT ALL OF ITS PEOPLE, IT WOULD PARTNER WITH ME TO HELP ME GET THIS MESSAGE REVERBERATING ACROSS THIS NATION! NATIONAL EXPOSURE!

MY NEW FRIENDS WANT PAID SPONSORS AND I WANT TO ELEVATE THEM. I DONT CARE ABOUT MONEY. I CARE ABOUT SAVING LIVES. BRING THEM TO EVERY HIGH SCHOOL, JUNIOR HIGH AND ESP ELEMENTARY SCHOOL! WE ARE AT WAR AND WE NEED TO GO ON THE OFFENSIVE, DECLARE MARSHAL LAW IN OUR ' HOODS, LOCK THEM DOWN AND BRING IN EVERY BRANCH OF OUR US MILITARY IF STATE RESOURCES LACK (WHICH I HIGHLY DOUBT) AND DISARM THE CRIMINAL THUG ELEMENT WHO ARE/WERE THE SNITCHES FROM CHICAGO AND THEY THREATEN LAW ENFORCEMENT, INNOCENT CIVILIANS AND ARE A MALIGNANT CANCER AND DIRE THREAT TO US.

I HAVE FORGOTTEN MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE GANGBANGERS ELABORATE SCHEMES, ETC THAN THE STATE WILL EVER LEARN, AND I WANT TO PARTNER DESPITE WHAT THE STATE HAS DONE TO ME BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN BEAUTY FROM ASHES. PLEASE WORK WITH ME TO MAKE OUR STATE SAFER FOR ALL. I NEED HELP.

No comments:

Post a Comment