The MSOP...

The MSOP...
FEAR BASED STRESS BOX Click on pic of MSOP!

Friday, January 11, 2013

"Innocence Project"--A SHAM

I am calling for an INVESTIGATION into the Minnesota "Innocence Project" (IPMN), which is a SHAM.
 
Executive Director Erica Applebaum makes 45K/yr as a "volunteer" in this "Non-Profit", which has an Operating Budget just south of $500,000/yr that cannot find any innocent men out of the estimated 1000 or more innocent men and women in the MN DOC. This is an outrage & this must end!

Give me access to the letters from the masses of innocent people who wrote, just as I did to this Sham Organization for assistance and with NO OPERATING BUDGET OF ONE DIME, I will identify dozens of innocent people for you IN MY SPARE TIME AND OBTAIN EXONERATIONS!!!

JULIE JONAS IS ALSO RESPONSIBLE!

She was in charge of the Legal Decisions for IPMN.

These people pretending to give a damn about innocent people have steadfastly refused to meet with me for no less than FOURTEEN YEARS BECAUSE THE REPRESENT THEY INTERESTS OF THE STATE OF MINNESOTA AND ALL ITS FINEST LIKE AGENT ROBERTS, GARY CAYO & CO, THE MINISTERS OF JUSTICE LIKE HCAO STUART (SHITBIRD) SHAPIRO, AND THE BASTIONS OF JUSTICE IN THEIR FLOWING, MAJESTIC ROBES LIKE FRANCIS J CONNOLLY, PETER H ALBRECHT AND DONOVAN FRANK.

ED MAGERIAN IS ALSO RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS TRAGEDY AS I CALLED HIM SEVERAL TIMES FROM PRISON, AS I DID EVERY CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY IN THIS STATE (AND OTHERS) ONCE IT WAS CLEAR MARK ANDERSON AND LARRY HAMMERLING AT THE STATE PUBLIC DEFENDERS OFFICE WOULD NOT ASSIST ME BY BRINGING FORTH THE CLEAR EVIDENCE OF INNOCENCE I HAVE HAD SINCE BEFORE MY WRONGFUL CONVICTION.

PATHETIC!

ALL THE ATTORNEYS REQUIRED 20K+ to try to dig out from the smoldering ashes of WRONGFUL CONVICTION CAUSED BY THE STATE!


UNTIL NOW...OR VERY SOON THAT IS NOW THAT I HAVE AN EXTREMELY COMPETENT LEGAL TEAM INVOLVED NOW THAT IS GROWING!


Here's a link to my file, and note that I was the impetus behind the Minnesota Innocence Project (IPMN):

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/24465959/IPMN%20NEGLIGENCE_INCOMPETENCE.pdf

Law Enforcement and the County Attorneys' Association's Agendas are controlling this SHAM "Project" that Erica Applebaum has lived VERY COMFORTABLY on 45K/YR AS HER CONSTITUENTS LANGUISHED IN PRISON FOR CRIMES THEY DID NOT COMMIT, YET WERE FALSELY CONVICTED IN THIS ATROCIOUSLY CORRUPT "JUSTICE" SYSTEM HERE IN THE STATE OF MINNESOTA WHERE PROTECT AND SERVE MEANS TAMPER WITH WITNESSES AND OBSTRUCT JUSTICE, PROSECUTORS ARE MINISTERS OF INJUSTICE AND PERSECUTION (OF VULNERABLE INNOCENTS WITHOUT THEIR COLLEGE DEGREES OR WEALTH (LIKE ME AND 100's of other INNOCENTS IN OUR STATE MENTAL INSTITUTIONS, WHICH ARE OUR LOCKUPS) and last but not least corrupt Judges persecute you because they simply refuse to apply either the CONSTITUTION or the LAW to people like me, falsely accused of sex crimes in a State where anyone can point a finger at an innocent citizen for a "RAPE", then just sit back and watch the cops "investigate", which at least in my case meant Beth Roberts of the Richfield Police Department and Gary C. Cayo of the Minnetonka Police Department are FREE TO COMMIT ANY CRIMES WITH IMMUNITY AND IMPUGNITY: THEY ARE THE POLICE!

WHO IN ARE SYSTEM IS HERE FOR US TO PROTECT US FROM PROTECT AND SERVE WHEN PROTECT AND SERVE MEANS COMMIT FELONIES TO FRAME INNOCENT PEOPLE SO THAT THEIR PRECIOUS "RAPE" "Victim" does not herself face the serious felony charges that "Agent" Beth Roberts was obligated to BRING?


The lead detective of the investigative division of the police department investigating my false rape allegation was obligated to ensure that the appropriate agencies/jurisdictions would bring criminal charges against my Complainant, as well as Jennifer Sunin Anderson, Angelique Rose Meyer, Aaron Williams Gardner and others. That person is Beth Roberts and she FRAMED ME!

Every corrupt Judge in my criminal case and throughout all the appeals for a decade all knew that I was innocent and they protected their colleagues in the criminal justice system knowing enough about me to know that if they ever applied either the Law or the Constitution in my case that I would civilly sue all parties I could identify that were liable for my wrongful conviction.

That is very strong motivation for a COVER UP FROM OUR STATE AND FEDERAL COURTS.

The JUDGES didn't want their cop and prosecutor buddies to look bad and dirty as they are so they made results driven "analysis" decisions, rather than decisions that were analysis driven.

This observation will be readily apparent to all when you read these Manifest Injustice decisions.










 

8:33 PM
 









To Barry Scheck, Erica Applebaum, virg.evenstad@yahoo.com
From:Tom Evenstad (tom.evenstad@live.com)
Sent:Fri 1/11/13 8:33 PM
To: Barry Scheck (info@innocenceproject.org); Erica Applebaum (eapplebaum@ipmn.org)
Cc: virg.evenstad@yahoo.com
Bcc: Tom Evenstad (thomas_evenstad@yahoo.com)
Barry:

I strongly allege IPMN is a SHAM Organization and I also allege just as vehemently that the evidence I am seeking will prove these claims and substantiate that IPMN in actuality and reality is an arm of the State--the very police and prosecutors all over this state responsible for AT LEAST the 3% Maddie referenced in Katie Couric.

MN likely has either the absolute highest rate of 50 states due largely to issues I raised with Erica Applebaum and Co over 10 years ago that Erica never even attempted to do anything about or one of the highest as BY STATUTE No Corroboration needed for any sex crime inc AG RAPE--Less Evidence than Petty Misdemeanor.

Also in statute accuser labeled VICTIM unconstitutional on FACE. Prima Facia

Barry, Erica I played Jailhouse Lawyer for a decade here in the the State's Dumping Ground For The Mentally Ill.

You should be ashamed of yourself Erica and disperse every dime of the 45k you have raked in every year with a 500k budget!

2 or is it 3 men you claim to have had anything to do with their release. There are no EXONERATIONS here Barry thanks to this State Arm Masquerading as an Innocence Project.

The only thing innocent in Erica, Ed Magerian is the FALSE PR they spew about how the system in this state is innocent and they can't find any innocents.

You all need to step down Erica and let some young people in who would love to be so blessed as to have the ability, the compassion and passion to help others caught in a nightmare I do not even wish on you and your like Erica replete through this rotten, broken system of your own making that feeds on societies most vulnerable.

I've learned the hard way over 15 years of tragedy, trauma and torture that was all avoidable if either of your Projects had ever done anything to just file all the hard work my loved ones and paid the price of blood, sweat & tears.

Thanks a lot Ericka for putting my elderly Dad through hell when I have had proof if my evidence long before you ever arrived on the scene of your Project I am responsible for after Barry denied my pleas for help in 1999, 3 years before your Project you pull 50k/year in your "Volunteer" capacity, out of gas in a 12 year old car with insurance overdue no groceries in house bank account overdrawn on welfare despite high IQ, DOC Assessed GAF of 90, and 3 businesses out here:




How dare your sham "Non-Profit" pulling 500k/year not cooperate with my requests for your financials and records of thousands of letters from many innocent men and women in out state prison system.

I will obtain the data Erica and I will expose your sham project publicly and in a court of law if necessary!

My prayers are with you both and may you both have a blessed weekend.

Cordially,
Thomas Wayne Evenstad
OID# 172482


Sent from my iPhone

Tom Evenstad








Greetings Barry. Will you help me move to compel? Cordially, Tom Thomas Evenstad FOUNDER INNOCENCE PROJECT OF MINNESOTA (IPPM) President/CEO TEVEnterprises, LLC 952-769-7644 www.TEVEnterprises.com Tom
To Barry Scheck, Erica Applebaum
12:22 PM
 









I have provided you all information required by law. IPMN will not be providing you with any additional information.
To Tom Evenstad, Salesforce Email
From:Erika Applebaum (eapplebaum@ipmn.org)
Sent:Fri 1/11/13 12:22 PM
To: Tom Evenstad (tom.evenstad@live.com)
Cc: Salesforce Email (emailtosalesforce@3-5f3ofu8jslnqjibh5zd1f7gqi.abgl6mak.a.le.salesforce.com)
I have provided you all information required by law. IPMN will not be providing you with any additional information.
1/09/13
 









Greetings Erica My request is inclusive of any/all electronic (email, etc) transmissions relating to and/or generated from IPMN. Essentially what I am making is the broadest discovery type request I c
To Erica Applebaum, Barry Scheck
From:Tom Evenstad (tom.evenstad@live.com)
Sent:Wed 1/09/13 3:42 PM
To: Erica Applebaum (eapplebaum@ipmn.org); Barry Scheck (info@innocenceproject.org)

Greetings Erica

My request is inclusive of any/all electronic (email, etc) transmissions relating to and/or generated from IPMN.

Essentially what I am making is the broadest discovery type request I can make, and whether it falls under Ch. 13, Data Practices Act, etc. I don't know at present.

I am trying to avoid seeking legal compulsion of the data.

Cordially,
Tom

Thomas Evenstad
FOUNDER INNOCENCE PROJECT OF MINNESOTA (IPPM)
President/CEO
TEVEnterprises, LLC
952-769-7644
www.TEVEnterprises.com
Tom@TEVEnterprises.com
www.TomEvenstadsWrongfulConviction.blogspot.com
www.MSOPTaskForceInfo.blogspot.com
www.SVPConsultation.com
Tom@SVPConsultation.com

No comments:

Post a Comment