The MSOP...

The MSOP...
FEAR BASED STRESS BOX Click on pic of MSOP!

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Good Girl: My ESA

I wanted to have a little lighter post vs all these deadly serious posts about real, violent, aberrant sex offenders, etc. and I cannot think of a better segue from all that tragedy to something (and someone so AWESOME) that it helps me to keep that delicate sense of balance that Minnesota department of Corrections Commissioner Tom Roy so kindly focused me on recently from his profound sense of compassion, keen mind and care and concern for others--False State Label or Not.

here is my Emotional Support Animal, who my disability (caused 100% by the State of Minnesota as I was in PERFECT MENTAL HEALTH PRIOR TO "AGENT" ROBERTS' "INVESTIGATION" BEGINNING IN 1998 AND STILL CONTINUING. DUE TO ILLEGAL AND UNCONSTITUTIONAL ACTIONS/BEHAVIORS/CONDUCT BY STATE OF MINNESOTA PAID PUBLIC "SERVANTS" I NOW, AFTER 15 YEARS OF ABUSE HAVE SEVERE PTSD, AND SUCH SEVERE DISABLILITY THAT I HAVE MY EMOTIONAL SUPPORT ANIMAL IN MY VERY STRICTLY ENFORCED NO PETS RESIDENTIAL COMPLEX THAT I RESIDE IN:

HERE IS MY "GOOD GIRL" AS I CALL HER. I LOVE HER WITH ALL MY MIND, HEART AND SOUL. THERE IS NO JUDGMENT IN HER. SHE LOVES ME WITH ALL HER MIND, HEART AND SOUL. JESUS PUT US TOGETHER AS I FOUND HER WANDERING AS A TINY KITTEN, CONFUSED, SCARED, TRAUMATIZED, STARVING. i SAVED HER, AND MUCH MORE IMPORTANTLY, SHE HELPED MY LOVED ONES, MY THERAPIST, DENNIS JOHNSON AND THE HENNEPIN COUNTY OFFICIAL I WILL NOT PUBLICLY NAME OUT OF RESPECT TO HIM WHOSE CHARACTER, INTEGRITY AND WISDOM HAVE SET A HIGH BAR FOR ME TO FOLLOW AND EMULATE. I THANK ALL OF YOU FOR THE SUPPORT! AND NOW, WITHOUT FURTHER ADIEU, I CORDIALLY PRESENT TO YOU,

Good Girl:




POST IN PROGRESS









































































No comments:

Post a Comment