The MSOP...

The MSOP...
FEAR BASED STRESS BOX Click on pic of MSOP!

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Dru Sjodin: Preventable

I knew from firsthand experience there were at least 300 men I could identify as being lower risk than John Rydberg ever was or would ever be while alive and mobile. I knew something was very wrong.

I knew that was absolutely ridiculous--on its face, and that began to add some additional pieces to the puzzle I've been trying to piece together for ten years as a false state label, which is why didn't the State act on my Proposal to then-Governor Pawlenty and MN DOC Joan Fabian, which I maintain would have saved Dru Sjodin's life.

From prison, I had identified a deadly gap in the system, which was the very situation the State faced months AFTER having received (and later acknowledged in writing were received and known about) my now infamous "Dru Sjodin" and/or "GPS Letter" depending who you ask in the know.

The gap I had identified by January 30, 2003 was the situation in which a known, recidivist extremely dangerous sexual criminal had expired his time in prison and was entitled under law (if not the law and the constitution) to release to free society, without any monitoring or supervision whatsoever.

That is currently Minnesota law, and that is why Alfonso Rodriquez was able to abduct, presumably sexually assault and certainly brutally murder her. Dru Sjodin did not have to die and the State has never answered the "Good Question" that I have had since I learned of her murder from behind bars as a falsely labeled dangerous sex offender in what I refer to as Stillwater State Prison.

What I proposed to many of our State Officials 10 months before the Dru Sjodin murder (it still makes me sick to hear the words William Donnay said in his Public presentation on November 1, 2012--he made a reference to the "Dru Sjodin crime". This was beyond a "crime".

This was a preventable abomination.

I had explained in my letter, that I had done a considerable amount of Constitutional Analysis of the following balancing act:

Do the rights of the known, repeat, real (real evidence/real victims--no State Frames) Sexual Criminals (who has harmed society's innocents and vulnerable) SUPERSEDE THE RIGHTS OF OUR WOMEN AND CHILDREN TO LIFE, LIBERTY AND PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS?

THE ANSWER I CAME UP WITH WAS NO.

IS THAT DUE TO MY BEING "SEVERELY DISORDERED?"

I knew by January 30, 2003 that GPS Technology was being used in many ways. I thought it could be used to track these dangerous criminals in our State who are done with all their time in prison and are also done with all of the post-prison supervision. I lived in Minnesota Prisons for 10 years, I know danger, and I know dangerous people, It made no sense to me that an extremely sexually dangerous man, who was under myriad Monitoring and Supervision on Friday would then be scot free on Saturday, like non-criminals, and the State would have no authority to monitor or supervise them.

That was/is the gap.

I proposed closing the gap by using GPS Monitoring AFTER they were "Expired" (the Legal Term for "You May Go Molest, Rape, Kill At Liberty As We Are Powerless To Stop It") and I posited that it would likely require legislation and would encounter a justified legal battle,

I felt then and I feel now that such legislation, which I implored be enacted by Emergency Special Session (ala Linehan) I vigorously advocated for and the inevitable ensuing legal battle was one that The Minnesota Attorney General's Office would get behind as well as the District Attorney's Association. There was no interest in nor stomach for  Public Safety under Tim Pawlenty, the FRAUD who pretended my GPS idea was his in his news conference play acting about how "fed up" he was.

TIM PAWLENTY'S LEGACY WILL BE HIS FAILURE TO PROTECT & THE COVER UP.

I THINK GOVERNOR PAWLENTY FED ALFONSO RODRIQUEZ TO DRU SJODIN.

READ MY 1/30/2003 DRU SJODIN LETTER AND DRAW YOUR OWN CONCLUSIONS:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/24465959/1.30.03%20DRU_SJODIN_PREVENTABLE.pdf



POST IN PROGRESS

No comments:

Post a Comment