The MSOP...

The MSOP...
FEAR BASED STRESS BOX Click on pic of MSOP!

Monday, December 31, 2012

Join Me On Twitter!

You are cordially invited to join me on Twitter. I have several Twitter accounts:

@SupportBoxers

@SportsBoxers

@SVP Consultation

Ex-HosPrisoner: This is my Username for my Twiiter Account: MSOP Task Force Info
MSOP Task Force Info

@Ex_HosPrisoner

MSOP Task Force Info Tweets News Relating to the MN Sex Offender Civil Commitment Task Force. Please check out my personal blog:nstadsWrongfulConviction.blogspot.com Thank You!
Lake Minnetonka, Minnesota · msoptaskforceinfo.blogspot.com

TomEvenstad: This is my Username for my Twitter Account: MSOPrison

MSOPrison

@TomEvenstad

Serving 669 AND COUNTING! w/Punitive Preventive Detention Wrapped in McTreatment! Ex-HosPrisoner Keeping It Real With His Tweets Re: The Minnesota Sex Offender Prison (MSOP)

No comments:

Post a Comment