The MSOP...

The MSOP...
FEAR BASED STRESS BOX Click on pic of MSOP!

Monday, December 24, 2012

Call For Pro Bono SVP Psych(s)

Merry Christmas!
 
This is a call for any qualified forensic psychologists in the state (or outside) with experience in the subspecialty of Sex Offender Risk Evaluation in the Forensic, Civil Commitment arena, and who is interested in working with me pro bono (for now) on a case-by-case basis to sort wheat from chaff.
 
I have access to over 2,500 SVP papers within the "Literature" in my online (and on/offsite storage sites), including papers published same day in many instances, and detailed knowledge of them.
 
 
TEVEnterprises, LLC (my parent company for my SVP Consultation business) has retained an attorney to assist me with my SVP Consulting business, and to be available and ready to defend and sue should any false and specious allegations ever arise that I am practicing law without a license.
 
If you are interested in this call/request for assistance, please contact me at:
 
 
Thank you!
 
Merry Christmas!
 
Tom
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment