The MSOP...

The MSOP...
FEAR BASED STRESS BOX Click on pic of MSOP!

Sunday, October 28, 2012

MSOP LAWSUIT HELP REQUEST

UPDATE: 12/3/2012 I have raised $2,500 of the retainer I need. I am close now. PLEASE HELP!
Donation Button Below. THANK YOU FOR ANY HELP PROVIDED FOR THIS LAWSUIT!


I have a Civil Rights attorney interested in litigating my case vs the Governor (T-Paw) MSOP/DHS/STATE. As you can see from the very limited information I have been able to post over the past 10 days or so I have a very strong case in every legal and constitutional argument and ground that will be brought. This is the case that proves, among several other things, that the true Mission and Purpose of the MSOP is Punishment and Preventive Detention and not the tired facade of Treatment and Reintegration. It is beyond high time time to prove this up in Court.

The State of Minnesota and its Actors therein have eviscerated any ability for me to obtain a job, begin a career, etc. MN has illegally stolen 15 years of my most productive earnings years, from Age 32-47. I even have two Brands/Products I cannot get off of the ground due to the stigma of my wrongful conviction. Many Twin Cities businessmen and businesswomen wanted to join my company and work with me. I voluntarily told all of them of my wrongful conviction, and they all went running for the hills. I need to clear my name for JUSTICE, and to allow me to move forward with the rest of society, where I have always belonged:

www.SportsBoxers.com

www.SupportBoxers.com

I'm interested in working with people on my new venture(s) here that are willing to work with an innocent, framed Minnesotan.

If you would like to make a donation to assist me in RAISING THE RETAINER FOR MY CIVIL RIGHTS ATTORNEY TO SUE THE MSOP/DHS/STATE, please donate to the MSOP LAWSUIT RETAINER FUND:

UPDATE: I WAS ABLE TO OBTAIN THE RETAINER AND MY LAWSUIT. HAS COMMENCED! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CONTRIBUTE TO MY MSOP LAWSUIT FUND:





Thank you very much for your assistance and help!

Tom Evenstad

tom.evenstad@gmail.com











Update: I have raised the retainer and Evenstad v HERBERG et al has been filed!
Thank you for your generous donations!

No comments:

Post a Comment